It is well known that the beach at Playa Dominical, Costa Rica, offers world class surf conditions. Its geography means that surfers are able to spread themselves out along the 1.5 kilometer stretch of this sandy beach! Playa Dominical is recognized one of the best surfing destinations in Costa Rica. With consistent beach break peaks reaching up to ten meters in height, this a fun beach for surfers of all abilities. Some of the most memorable Costa Rica surf trips are to be experienced right here in Dominincal!
Surfers looking for larger waves should head to the north end of Playa Dominical. Roca Verde, located at the south of the beach, is best for novice surfers who want to practice their skills with smaller waves. Playa Dominicalito is located immediately south of Playa Dominical and is a great place to enjoy calmer waters and for swimming and snorkeling.
Surf Lessons Suitable For All Levels At Playa Dominical
Surfing at Playa Dominical Costa RicaIf you want to learn to surf in Costa Rica or brush up on your skills with some surfing lessons in Playa Dominical, you must be a competent swimmer. Customized surf lessons and surf tours are available for all ages and abilities from beginners to intermediate.
In addition to the range of surfing lessons offered at Playa Dominical, seasoned surfers can skip the lessons rent a surfboard on an hourly, daily or weekly basis. So whether you’re new to cruising the waves or a veteran surfer looking for a few tips on catching the perfect breaks, Playa Dominical is the place to be. If surfing is something you have always dreamed of, then Costa Rica is the place to learn! Qualified surf instructors will get you on your feet in no time!
Surf Packages At Playa Dominical Costa Rica
Surf lessons at Playa Dominical include professional instructors, quality surfboards, wetsuits, rash guards and refreshment. Make sure to bring your sun block; Costa Rica’s tropical sun shines bright in Dominical! Certain surf schools offer transportation. For additional information about learning to surf while on vacation in Costa Rica, contact Escape Villas at 1-800-340-2407 or email@example.com.
- Beginner Surf Lessons: Impotant information about safety and ocean knowledge, surfing etiquette, how to paddle, stand up and ride a wave. Beginner lessons usually offered with long boards for maximum stability.
- Intermediate Surf Lessons: Step it up a notch and learn how to ride stronger, larger waves. Improve upon paddling skills and basic maneuvers with the surfboard. Intermediate lessons usually offered with short boards for increased maneuverability and speed.
- Intermediate & Advanced “Surfari”: An exciting 1-3 day surf trip to the best surf beaches in Costa Rica including Playa Dominical, Playa Hermosa, Drake Bay, Playa Matapalo and Playa Pavones.
- Multi-day surf lessons available for the duration of your beach vacation
- Private surfing lessons available; 1-4 hours
- Semi-private surf lessons with you and a friend; 1-4 hours
- Group lessons: 3-4 students per surf instructor – with up to ten in a group