A fantastic opportunity to view these marvelous creatures
Navigate your way around the warm beaches, calm protected bays and rugged coastline in this up-close look at the wonders of nature. While sailing peacefully through the blue waters of the Pacific, playful dolphins jump and splash in the wake of the boat.
- The morning sail provides a rare opportunity to tour the Manuel Antonio Marine Preserve. On the evening sunset sail, you will watch the sun drop below the horizon of the Pacific. Just another beautiful day in paradise!
- There are several species of sea turtles living in the Marine Preserve and they will occasionally make an appearance along the route.
- The Preserve is home to many whales, dolphins, sea turtles and a wide variety of birds. Bask in the sun and cool ocean breezes, interrupted only by the sounds of the whales and dolphins coming in for a closer look!
- You will visit one of the beautiful white sand beaches of Manuel Antonio and have the opportunity for a leisurely swim and dive in the cool water of the Marine Preserve. Many different types of reef fish make their homes in this fascinating environment.
- Your bilingual guide is well-versed in the geology, history and, of course, the marine life of this beautiful area.
- Don’t miss out on this unforgettable day of fun and adventure in Manuel Antonio.
- Tour Length: 5 hours
- Tour Time: Morning and sunset tours, time varies depending on the tide
- Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, snorkeling equipment, meal and refreshments
- Items to bring: Swimsuit, sunscreen, sun visor or hat, towel
- Requirements: None