Costa Rica All Inclusive: Resorts vs. Luxury Homes
Oh, decisions, decisions! When you are planning a fabulous getaway to Costa Rica, you naturally want all of the amenities you desire, without the extra hassle of booking them separately. Creature comforts such as a swimming pool, a private chef, and tropical sandy beaches just steps away come to mind. You have many options, two of which are luxury homes with all-inclusive amenities, or Costa Rica all inclusive resorts. Each have their advantages, but which should you choose?
All-Inclusive Costa Rica Resorts
Elegant accommodations, 24-hour room service and concierge await you. There are resorts to fit most any situation – from family-friendly, to adults-only, to adventure-centric. Many of them boast comfortable rooms, with views of the beach. To keep you entertained, there is horseback riding, golfing, rain forest tours and water sports, which is just a sampling of activities you can arrange through the resort.
When you are staying in an all-inclusive resort in Costa Rica, expect to enjoy a multitude of perks, such as:
- Gourmet, à la carte, international dining options and top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour concierge services
- Poolside and/or beachside wait service
- Mini bar in your room and 24-hour room service
- Daily maid service
- A wide array of daytime activities, such as tours, and great nightlife options
- Many offer spa services and catered events
- All taxes and gratuities included
- WiFi in your room and throughout the property
All-Inclusive Costa Rica Luxury Homes
For a truly private Costa Rican getaway, booking a luxury home is ideal. Whether it is for a large group, a family gathering, or just the two of you, luxury homes check so many boxes. Enjoy lush accommodations surrounded by the beauty of Costa Rica, while a private chef caters to your culinary needs.
Staying in a luxury home ensures your own special slice of paradise. Imagine waking up in a roomy master suite to the sounds of the ocean. As you rise for the day, head over to a full, gourmet kitchen to brew a hot cup of coffee before you start your day – whether that means going on a rainforest adventure, or simply lounging by the pool.
Then when you get hungry, a private chef is at your disposal to prepare a sumptuous meal made from fresh local ingredients, per your instructions. The lush tropical surroundings of Costa Rica beckon you to explore, and yet the fantastic features of your luxury home invite you to stay in and simply relax. Some of the included amenities you can expect are:
- Luxurious king bed master suites
- Dining room to seat everyone in your party
- Fully-stocked, modern kitchens
- Transportation from airport to the villa
- 2 Land Cruisers full coverage insurance
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi internet
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- Private swimming pool
- 1 yoga session for 10 people for an hour
- Outdoor living accommodations
- Entertainment rooms with modern amenities
- Water Package (2 single kayak, 1 double kayak, 2 Stand Up Paddleboard, 5 snorkeling gear, 3 boogie boards, 4 life vest for adults, 2 life vest for children)
- Chef services
- Food and liquor 3 meals per day, includes shrimp, lobster and special meat cuts.
- Liquor semi-premium
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Concierge services
- Security safes and private parking
- Ocean/beach views
Villas Costa Rica offers 3 of it´s villas as part of all inclusive packages: Casa Fantastica, Casa Tree House and Casa Taj. Make sure to ask about the all inclusive package when consulting dates with us.
Whether you opt for an all-inclusive resort or an all-inclusive luxury villa, your getaway in Costa Rica is sure to be one of the most memorable and relaxing. Choosing a luxury home ensures a bit more privacy and decadence over an all-inclusive resort.