Destination Costa Rica Wedding
The wedding of your dreams
A destination Costa Rica wedding is every bride’s dream! Although knowing how to get married in Costa Rica is not often discussed. Enjoy the tropical paradise well known for spectacular landscape, exotic rainforest and white sandy beaches. That makes it the perfect backdrop for your destination. Guanacaste, as well as Playa Manuel Antonio in the Central Pacific, offer ideal settings for a dream beach wedding. The prospect of actually planning legally correct destination weddings in Costa Rica can be a bit overwhelming.
There is no need to worry about a destination honeymoon as you are already in paradise. Check out the different Destination in Costa Rica. It’s time to sit back and let the wedding planner take control. The slower pace of the Costa Rica culture gives you an excuse to layback and relax. Don’t worry, It will all come together on your special wedding day in paradise. The only thing you need to fret about is your exclusive guest list.
The Need to Know
• If required, your Costa Rica wedding coordinator will arrange an officiator in line with your religious beliefs. Rabbis, priests, and pastors are available for your wedding. One thing to note is a lawyer is able to officiate your wedding.
• In order to authenticate your marriage, you will require two witnesses to be present at your wedding ceremony in Costa Rica. They cannot be direct relatives. If you are planning an intimate wedding, the wedding coordinator can source the two required witnesses.
• Two documents require signing. Firstly, is a legal document to confirm the authenticity of the marriage and the second is a civil marriage contract.
• Just like at home, you will both need to prove you are free to get married. If you are single, divorced or widowed. This is done by signing a legal document on the day of the wedding.
• Your Costa Rica wedding planner will request copies of your passports and personal information in order to compose the necessary legal documents for your marriage.
• Also, make sure to check the registry for the next three months. When the marriage appears on the Costa Rican National Registry office, the consulate will then translate and authenticate your marriage certificate for international registration.
Let Escape Villas help you plan your upcoming destination Costa Rica Wedding. Firstly, we provide the perfect rental villas for your group to stay in. Secondly, we know the best wedding planners in Costa Rica, this makes for the best wedding possible. Let us know when you are getting Married.