Manuel Antonio National Park, Rated Among Best in World, According to Forbes Magazine
Manuel Antonio National Park has been recognized as one of the most beautiful in the world, according to the highly esteemed Forbes Magazine.
Book your luxury vacation at a fraction of the price of a luxury hotel!
Of course, if you’re lucky enough to have visited Manuel Antonio National Park on your Costa Rica vacation, this news will come as no surprise. With four pristine white sandy beaches, verdant tropical greenery and an abundance of fascinating Costa Rica wildlife, this is a popular vacation destination both eco tourists and sun worshippers.
Of a total of nearly 7,000 national parks around the world, Manuel Antonio National Park was listed as number 11 in the top 12 most dazzling national parks to grace the globe.
But why has this National Park won such an accolade?
· Manuel Antonio National Park is made up of 1700 acres of land mass and 135,906 acres of marine reserve home to the rare two-toed sloth, white-faced and squirrel monkeys, soaring hawks, pelicans and kingfishers not to mention the abundance of tropical species.
· Manuel Antonio National Park is known for being home to one of the safest beaches for swimming in Costa Rica.
· It is the smallest of the 20 national parks Costa Rica has allocated for total protection. Even so, it is the country’s second most visited
conservation area, after the Poas Volcano.
· Experienced bilingual guides are on hand to provide a fascinating Costa Rica wildlife tour.
· It is Costa Rica’s most popular national park with international tourists.
· Manuel Antonio National Park is looking to position itself as the country’s most accessible protected area, a project is underway to build construct a bridge that leads to Playa Espadilla. In line with Costa Rican Law 7600 for people with disability.
· A new visitor’s center intended to enhance the experience of tourists is also planned to open in 2012 just in time to celebrate its 40th Anniversary.
Forbes is considered to be one of the most trusted resources for reliable business news and financial information.