Make a Splash! Waterfall Rappeling Tour in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Grab your water shoes and a swimsuit and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, waterfall rappelling in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica! Home to a variety of truly spectacular waterfalls, Manuel Antonio is the perfect place to try this one-of-a-kind eco adventure tour.
Click here and book your luxury villa today!
Also known as “canyoning,” waterfall rappelling is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping activity that the whole family can participate in.
Feel the Power of a Waterfall
With the cooling and invigorating water rushing over the rocky ledge, you grab your harness and rappel down the cliff along with the falling water. On all sides you are surrounded by the lush, Costa Rican rainforest. As you hang suspended in the waterfall spray, you fellow tour members cheer you on from the ground below.
As your decent comes to an end and your helpful, bilingual tour guide unhooks your harness, you crane your neck to look back at the cliff top. The water tumbles over the ledge and you feel an incredible sense of accomplishment—you just rappelled down a waterfall!
Manuel Antonio Waterfall Rappelling
An award-winning vacation destination, Manuel Antonio boasts many gorgeous waterfalls, as well as an array of Costa
Rican flora and fauna. As you hike to your first waterfall rappel point, your bilingual tour guide will point out fascinating rainforest plants and animals. Monkeys, tree frogs, sloths, lizards, and toucans all make their homes in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Canyoning in Costa Rica
- This exciting Canyoning Waterfall Rappelling Tour lasts 5 hours
- Transportation is provided from your Manuel Antonio luxury vacation rental or hotel to the first rappel point
- Breakfast and lunch are provided on this exciting Waterfall Rappelling eco adventure tour
- No experience is necessary on this Costa Rica canyoning adventure
- The professionally-trained guides know all safety procedures and can help ease your fears
- Waterfall heights on this incredible waterfall rappelling adventure reach up to 180 feet!
- The Manuel Antonio Waterfall Rappelling Tour is suitable for young children and teens. The professional guides will assist them and give them the special attention they require.
- All of the safety equipment and rappelling equipment is provided
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit, towel, sun block, bug spray, tennis shoes or water shoes, a change of clothes
- Don’t forget your waterproof camera! This Costa Rica canyoning adventure provides plenty of fantastic photo opportunities!
For more information on this exciting Waterfall Rappelling Tour in Manuel Antonio, contact Escape Villas at email@example.com or toll free at 1-888-771-2976 for more information.