Costa Rican sportfishing is truly a world class sport, and one of the best locations for eager anglers is the southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Are you longing for the day that you don’t have to pretend the huge marlin in that vacation snap is actually yours? It’s about time you hooked up your very own catch of the day. Plan you next Costa Rica fishing adventure for the South Pacific and jump aboard a Dominical deep sea fishing charter.
With a fantastic fleet of sport fishing charters, Dominical deep sea fishing is well known for being the best in the world. Attracting sports fishing enthusiasts from around the globe, this is a Costa Rica sport fishing adventure not to be missed!
The sports fishing season is all year round in the South Pacific of Costa Rica.
One of the best island fishing charters in Costa Rica, this early bird deep sea fishing tour will take you out to the lonely Furuno Bank,
which is located 23 nautical miles off the coast of Dominical. Unlike other popular sports fishing destinations, this area is abundant in a variety of big game fish.
Blue Marlin, Pez Vela – Sailfish, Dorado – Mahimahi, Wahoo, and Yellow finned Tuna, Gallo or Roosterfish, Red Snappers and Snooks are plentiful in these South Pacific waters. In line with sustainable tourism policies, this Dominical sport fishing adventure tour operates on strict catch and release regulations.
You’ll always hook up the catch of the day:
- With a bilingual crew this Costa Rica deep sea fishing tour includes bait, fishing equipment, soft drinks, beer, fresh fruit and tasty gourmet sandwiches.
- Fully equipped with out riggers, double controls, radar, 3D sonar, GPS, fighting chair, Tuna tower and live well, 6 Tuna Tubes and new Shimano Tiagra Tackle you’ll be able to ensure the fish on your line are always the catch of the day.
- This Costa Rica fishing charter adventure is best enjoyed with three people, although it is possible to accommodate a maximum of five guests.
- These guided fishing trips last from half a day (4 hours), ¾ day (6 hours) or a full day (8 hours).
- Be prepared for a 7 a.m. start.
If you are looking for the ultimate Costa Rica fishing vacation, contact Escape Villas at 1-888-771-2976 or at email@example.com