See the beautiful coastline of Manuel Antonio from your own jet ski
This adventure tour provides a unique perspective of the beaches and rocky bluffs of the Manuel Antonio coastline. Bilingual guides show you the hidden bays, small islands and beautiful secluded beaches around Manuel Antonio National Park. You may encounter dolphins along the way and different species of resident and migratory birds.
You will ski around Punta Catedral and down past the white sand beaches. You will make a short stop at Biesanz Bay for snorkeling and swimming.
Full safety instruction and orientation are provided. Double skis are also available for two adults or an adult and child.
- Tour Length: 2 to 3 hours
- Tour Time: 8:30 AM, 11 AM, 1:30 PM, 4 PM Sunset Tour
- Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, instruction, fresh fruit and water
- Items to bring: Sunscreen, sun visor or hat, towel
- Requirements: Good physical condition